- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Recent Blog Articles
Why Professional Pressure Washing Always Beats DIY
You may fancy yourself a jack or jill of all trades, but when it comes to pressure washing, there are plenty of things to consider before turning on the spigot. Sure, pressure washing is fantastic fo […]
How Keeping Your Hardscape Clean Boosts Your Property Value
Like many homeowners across America, you probably get a fair deal of enjoyment and relaxation from your exterior property. Perhaps you enjoy them so much that you've enhanced them with the addition o […]